DSI Has developed a whole brand new unique design Concave Impression Transfer Abutment that adapts to the gingival height by an anatomic collar. Made with a low profile collar designed with no sharp edges for a greater soft tissue healing exceptional aesthetic results and reliability.
In addition, use of these abutments can reduce time and costs for overall treatment.
When used as a transfer it gives you the ability to accurately record an implant location in every implant-supported prosthetics.
DSI Concave Impression Transfer designed to transfer the soft tissue profile as well as the implant’s position and hex orientation. They will give you astonishing aesthetic results and reduced metal visibility of the abutment above the tissue level.
DSI Concave Impression Transfer is a completely new level of standard.
- Gives you astonishing aesthetic results by giving reduced metal visibility of the abutment above the tissue level.
- The innovative design creates an emergence profile by optimal solid connection, that reduces the trauma to the implantation site and accelerates the healing process.
- Ensures a secure fit between the abutment and the implant and establish superior primary stability.
- Creates an emergence profile tight marginal seal and protects the implant's crestal zone from oral cavity clutter penetration.
- Made of the ELI Grade 23 Titanium and TiN coated to improve a friction and scratch resistance.
- Can be used as a transfer, a temporary abutment, or for a solid permanent final crown & bridge restorations.
- Field of use
- Restoration Type
- Regular/Standard Ø3.75-4.2mm
- Impression transfers
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.