DSI has developed a whole brand new unique design impression straight transfer abutment that adapts to the gingival height by an anatomic collar. These snap-on transfer abutments are now also better complement the aesthetics of dental implant restoration.
DSI straight snap on transfer abutments comes with a variety of gingival heights 1mm, 2mm, 3mm.
Also, these abutments come with a different body length 4mm, 6mm, 8mm so they can practically be suitable for every case.
The use of DSI straight snap on transfer abutments facilitates paralleling non-aligned implants, thereby making prosthesis fabrication easier.
These abutments also can aid the clinician in avoiding anatomical structures when placing the implants.
DSI straight snap on transfer abutments made with a low profile collar designed with no sharp edges for a greater soft tissue healing exceptional aesthetic results and reliability.
100% compatibility is assured using DSI implants in all connections types and platforms.
In addition, use of these abutments can reduce treatment time, costs and the need to perform guided bone regeneration procedures.
When used as a transfer it gives you the ability to accurately record an implant location in every implant-supported prosthetics.
Snap-On Impression Coping Abutment designed to transfer the soft tissue profile as well as the implant’s position and hex orientation.
DSI Snap-On transfer abutment used in closed tray impressions, pick-up impression technique.
The cap stays in the impression coping in order to prevent further movement to give you better accuracy, stability, and predictable results.
That method gives you an exact place orientation without an additional working time.
The result is that you can make the impression right in the dentist cabinet without interfering the technician lab.
This straight snap-on transfer abutment makes your work easier and more precise in difficult cases when the position of an implant inflict with an impression coping procedure.
Instructions for use:
1. Remove the healing abutment.
2. Screw the straight abutment into the implant.
3. Snap the cap onto the abutment.
4. Put a medium or heavy body elastomeric impression material around and over the snap coping. Load the tray with impression material and make the impression.
5. After the impression material has set, remove the tray from the mouth.
6. Snap the appropriate diameter implant analog to the snap copings in the impression.
7. Put a soft tissue replica material around the analog.
8. Fabricate a working model in minimal expansion, high hardness dies stone. Articulate according to normal laboratory procedures.
DSI provides you with the best solution to make your coping impression at once.
Thanks to the well known universal internal hex 2.42mm it is also a master compatible element to most known systems on the market like Zimmer, MIS, BioHorizon, Alpha Bio, Implant Direct, etc.
DSI straight snap on transfer abutment has a TiN (Titanium Nitrate) coating.
The TiN coating only modifies surface properties and has no effect on the substrate properties or biomechanical functionality.
The TiN coating has been also proven itself with improved friction and a higher surface scratch resistance.
- Field of use
- Dental Impression/Negative Imprint
- Restoration Type
- Regular/Standard Ø3.75-4.2mm
- Impression transfers
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.