Open Tray Technique
Implant-level direct transfers for open-tray, pick-up impression technique
Designed to transfer the soft tissue profile as well as the implant’s position and hex orientation, Direct Transfers are held firmly within the open-tray impression as it is removed from the mouth. Therefore, the central transfer screw must be removed before the impression can be released from the mouth. This transfer procedure requires a custom tray or modified stock tray with screw access holes in the areas occlusal to the implants. The Implant Analog is connected to the transfer embedded within the impression, then the impression is poured in dental stone to fabricate a working cast containing a replica of the implant in the patient’s mouth.
- Field of use
- Dental Impression/Negative Imprint
- Stainless Steel
- Regular/Standard Ø3.75-4.2mm
- Impression transfers
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.