Closed Tray Technique
Implant-level indirect transfers for closed-tray, transfer impression technique
Designed to transfer the soft tissue profile as well as the implant’s position and hex orientation, Indirect Transfers remain attached to the implants when the closed-tray impression is removed from the mouth. The transfer is then retrieved from the implant, mated to the corresponding Implant Analog, and placed into its corresponding impression hole. To fabricate a working cast containing a replica of the implant in the patient’s mouth, the impression is poured in dental stone.
- Field of use
- Dental Impression/Negative Imprint
- Stainless Steel
- Regular/Standard Ø3.75-4.2mm
- Impression transfers
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.