DSI Conical Connection Long Transfer Nobel Active 22mm
For more versatility and simplicity an industry standard hexagonal abutment driver 1.25mm is used for insertion.
Compatible with Nobel Active and similar conical connection systems like DESS, Implant Direct, ADIN A.B etc.
DSI CC Transfer used in Implant-level direct for open-tray, pick-up impression technique with a conical connection.
DSI CC Transfer designed to transfer the soft tissue profile as well as the implant’s position and hex orientation, Direct Transfers are held firmly within the open-tray impression as it is removed from the mouth.
Therefore, the central transfer screw must be removed before the impression can be released from the mouth.
This transfer procedure requires a custom tray or modified stock tray with screw access holes in the areas occlusal to the implants.
The Implant Analog is connected to the transfer embedded within the impression, then the impression is poured in dental stone to fabricate a working cast containing a replica of the implant in the patient’s mouth.
TITANIUM Titanium Grade 23 is a highly successful material for the fabrication of dental superstructures and implants, on account of its favorable combination of properties such as low specific weight, high strength to weight ratio, high modulus of elasticity, very high corrosion resistance and excellent general biocompatibility. Grade 23 formerly known as Ti-6AL-4V-ELI. ELI is short for "Extra Low Interstitials" that provide more ductility and better fracture toughness.
- Low Specific Weight
- High Strength to weight ratio
- High Modulus of Elasticity
- High Corrosion Resistance
- Excellent General Biocompatibility
- Field of use
- Dental Impression/Negative Imprint
- Conical Connection RP Ø4.3-5.0mm
- Impression transfers
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.