DSI Ultrasil Putty is a distinguished geniune new product from DSI. It is a latest generation hydrophilic polyvinyl siloxane impression material.
The new formula makes the product non sticky heavy viscosity impression material, it stays very durable with high final hardness and distortion resist.
It is appropriate for use as the receptacle material within the putty/wash impression technique for reproduction of teeth primed for crowns, fixed bridges additionally for both partial and comprehensive removable prosthodontics.
DSI UltraSil was specially engineered to create precise, consistent impressions.
DSI UltraSil Putty is good for two steps impression performance when used with UltraSil Light Body wash material and the combination with it guaranteed utmost perfection.
Perfect operating time/setting time ratio.
Outstanding dimensional stability.
Brilliant elastic properties (high elastic memory).
Amazing tear strength.
Non-sticky. Very smooth.
Simple and easy to combine.
Models can hold up to 3 weeks after impression taking.
LOT IS FOR DSI ULTRASIL PUTTY SET BASE 300ml(420G) + CATALYST 300ml(420G) + 2 SCOOPS
- Field of use
- Dental Impression/Negative Imprint
- Mixing Type
- Impression Materials Type
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.