DSI UltraSil impression material is a medium viscosity polyvinyl siloxane (VPS) material used for very accurate capturing of details in the mouth. has a great consistency that stays exactly where you put it without slumping when injected onto an occlusal surface. Ultra hydrophilic chemistry provides better results in wet oral environments and has a rapid setting time of 2 minutes 15 seconds.
DSI UltraSil is ideal for taking impressions of inlay, crown, bridge, and dentures. Used in a dual phase technique where the light body is placed onto the prepped tooth and soft tissues. Excellent flow characteristics under pressure for better surface coverage. Exceptional batch-to-batch consistency for predictable results every time.
- Do not compress or flex upon mounting
- Hydrophilic and thixotropic
- Flows very easily without any bubbles
- Dimensionally stable with the elastic recovery
- Tear resistant
- Precise detail reproduction
- Multiple pour capability
- Outstanding flow characteristics for excellent surface coverage
- Superior precision and high-resolution detail reproduction
- Dual port cartridge stops clogs and cross-contamination between base and catalyst
- Easy handling and placement, Outstanding accuracy
- Fast and easy to trim
- Field of use
- Dental Impression/Negative Imprint
- Mixing Type
- Impression Materials Type
- Light Body
- Delivery Type
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.