DSI Ultrasil Putty is a distinguished genuine new product from DSI. It is the latest generation hydrophilic polyvinyl siloxane impression material. The new formula makes the product non-sticky heavy viscosity impression material, it stays very durable with high final hardness and distortion resist. It is appropriate for use as the receptacle material within the putty/wash impression technique for reproduction of teeth primed for crowns, fixed bridges additionally for both partial and comprehensive removable prosthodontics.
DSI UltraSil impression material is a medium viscosity polyvinyl siloxane (VPS) material used for very accurate capturing of details in the mouth. has a great consistency that stays exactly where you put it without slumping when injected onto an occlusal surface. Ultra hydrophilic chemistry provides better results in wet oral environments and has a rapid setting time of 2 minutes 15 seconds.
DSI UltraSil is ideal for taking impressions of inlay, crown, bridge, and dentures. Used in a dual phase technique where the light body is placed onto the prepped tooth and soft tissues. Excellent flow characteristics under pressure for better surface coverage. Exceptional batch-to-batch consistency for predictable results every time.
DSI UltraSil was specially engineered to create precise, consistent impressions.
DSI UltraSil Putty is good for two steps impression performance when used with UltraSil Light Body wash material and the combination with it guaranteed utmost perfection.
Putty Set Features:
- Perfect operating time/setting time ratio.
- Exceptional consistency.
- Outstanding dimensional stability.
- Brilliant elastic properties (high elastic memory).
- Amazing tear strength.
- Non-sticky. Very smooth.
- Simple and easy to combine.
- Models can hold up to 3 weeks after impression taking.
- Deliquescent properties.
Light Body Wash Features:
- Do not compress or flex upon mounting
- Hydrophilic and thixotropic
- Flows very easily without any bubbles
- Dimensionally stable with the elastic recovery
- Tear resistant
- Precise detail reproduction
- Multiple pour capability
- Outstanding flow characteristics for excellent surface coverage
- Superior precision and high-resolution detail reproduction
- Dual port cartridge stops clogs and cross-contamination between base and catalyst
- Easy handling and placement, Outstanding accuracy
Fast and easy to trim
- Field of use
- Dental Impression/Negative Imprint
- Impression Materials Type
- Light Body
- Delivery Type
- Bundle Kit
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.