Dentistry elastomeric impression material.
Hidrophilic addition reaction silicone.
• Denu Light Body is a light viscosity polyvinyl siloxane (PVS) material used for very accurate capturing of details in the mouth.
• Commonly used in a dual phase technique where the light body is placed onto prepped tooth and soft tissues and the impression taken with a medium or hard body in the impression tray.
• Can also be used for precise duplication of models, capturing multiple unit impressions and other impression techniques requiring light body material.
- Field of use
- Dental Impression/Negative Imprint
- Mixing Type
- Impression Materials Type
- Medium Body
- Delivery Type