Impressions can be taken either in rigid non-perforated metal trays or custom plastic trays.
A thin layer of Adhesive may be applied to the tray for sufficient adhesion.
These impression material can be used for Inlay/onlay, crown and bridge preparations, functional impressions, and implant impressions.
Preparations with very small undercuts can also be impressed, with low chances of a tear in the impression due to the materials’ low shore hardness.
- Excellent flow properties--captures fine details for precise impressions.
- Better initial hydrophilicity than any VPS--provides void-free impressions in moist conditions.
- "Snap-set behavior" of soft polyether is ultra-forgiving and results in precise-fitting restorations without distortion.
- Helps get an accurate impression on the first take--reducing the need for costly adjustments, remakes and retakes.
- Less rigid polyether is easier to remove, great for dual-arch trays.
- Quick Step materials cut working and setting times by at least 33%.
- Thixotropic: it flows smoothly under pressure in critical areas and remains fixed without pressure
- Get accurate detail even in moist conditions with this polyether impression material.
- Crown and bridge impressions.
- Inlay and onlay impressions.
- Functional impressions.
- Implant abutments.
- Quick-setting materials especially suited for single-unit and two-unit impressions.
- Denture and partial denture impressions.
- Field of use
- Custom Made Tray
- Mixing Type
- Impression Materials Type
- Heavy Body
- Delivery Type