Schuler S-U Ceramo Wire Wax Model High Flexibility Light Green 250gr Ø2.5mm
Purest special waxes for press-ceramics which top the increasing quality requests in this field.
SCHULER-DENTAL is leading In modern research depart.
a new wax-line has been created and a special method for the finest filtering of the raw material has been developed.
The malleable and tension-free wax wire prevents accidental deformation of objects to be cast.
Due to its high stability, it may be waxed onto any object easily.
- Absolutely purest raw material
- Organic components only
- Most effectively composed properties for press ceramics
- Immediate recognition of secondary contamination
- Finest filtration of the raw material used
- Protected against contamination by an acrylic coping.
- Field of use
Laboratory Mock-Up And Models
Quality is our tradition – since 1956
Known for excellent quality as well as continuous innovation, we are a leading manufacturer of premium products for dental labs.
Due to our long-time experience we are offering an extensive range of products for dental laboratories, small laboratories and clinics.