Morelli NiTi Dental Intraoral Square Orthodontic Archwire Super Elastic
Rectangular archwires are used at the Final stages of the treatment.
Morelli Intraoral Aesthetic Archwire is a component of the orthodontic appliance, intended to transmit clinical forces generated by the integration between the archwire and the brackets, promoting the movement of the teeth. The Archwire is set in the slot of brackets, tubes or other orthodontic accessories, correcting the teeth’s position during dental treatment, through the teeth misalignment.
An orthodontic archwire is a wire conforming to the dental arch that can be used with dental braces as a source of force in correcting irregularities in the position of the teeth. An archwire can also be used to maintain existing dental positions.
Morelli orthodontic archwires are fabricated from a nickel-titanium alloy (NiTi).
Morelli NiTi wires are known to have another unique property known as Superelasticity. It is the "rubber-like".
- Predictable continuous force levels.
- Highest quality materials.
- NiTi superelastic features are fully preserved.
- Bright finish for optimal sliding mechanics.
- Resistant to deformation for high spring back.
- Consistent accurate arch shapes.
- Faster treatment with fewer archwire changes.
- Bite opening or closing.
- Initial leveling and aligning.
- Arch consolidation and expansion.
- Deep and open bite correction.
- Retraction of flared, protruding incisors.
10 wires in a package
- Field of use
- Align And Straighten Teeth
- Nickel Titanium
- Archwire Type
- Super Elastic
- Wire Type
Pioneer in the manufacture and sales leader in orthodontic products in Brazil, Morelli is a reference in the dental market. Morelli products have transformed millions of smiles in Brazil and in more than 30 countries.