Copper Ni-Ti is a new alloy, which consist of nickel, titanium, copper and chromium. Geared to generate biologically consistent forces, enable the clinician to provide controlled and predictable tooth movement.
Copper Ni-Ti demonstrates precise transformation temperature control, is more resistant to permanent deformation and exhibits a smaller drop in unloading force than other nickel-titanium alloys.
By applying the principles of variable transformation temperature orthodontics with Copper Ni-Ti, you are able to control tooth movement in my practice more efficiently.
The addition of copper to the alloy enhances the thermal-reactive properties of the wire: Morelli offers 35°C Copper Ni-Ti:
The higher the temperature transition (TTR), the lower the relative forces delivered by the wire.
The Copper Ni-Ti series provides a wide range of options in selecting and delivering the force of choice and the wire size for the dictates of the case and treatment modality.
Unloading (springback) properties facilitate fast, efficient tooth movement.
Due to the lower hysteresis of Copper Ni-Ti, the loading forces are smaller than their nickel titanium counterparts, making wire engagement in the bracket slot easier.
A unique unloading profile provides continuous forces, even at very small deflections.
More resistant to permanent deformation than other nickel-titanium wires.
Easy to engage, even in the most severe crowded cases.
Unique possibility to unload the forces on small wire area only by applying a previously chilled tool to the point.
With its TTR close-to-mouth temperature, is soft at room temperature to facilitate engagement. It falls within a very efficient force range when used in the larger round or all rectangular sizes.
Initial deflection force is lower with Copper Ni-Ti, making it easier to engage severely malposed teeth.
As the wire springs back, more-consistent forces are maintained.
Your patient can release the pressure of the wires by simply adding a cold water.
Copper Ni-Ti has the shape memory effect:
- The shape memory effect allows the alloy to return to its previous shape, recovering from large strains through heating.
- The formation of directional and strong interatomic bonds are responsible to pull back the displaced structures to their previous positions.
Archwire shape is natural and it cross reference for:
- Ormco® - Tru-Arch1
- 3M Unitek® - Ortho Form2 II
- American® Orthodontics - Form I3
- Provide the optimal force required to begin unraveling severe malocclusions
- Exhibit a more constant force/deformation relationship, providing superior consistency from archwire to archwire
- Demonstrate consistent transformation temperatures that ensure consistency of force from batch to batch
10 wires in a package
- Field of use
- Align And Straighten Teeth
- Nickel Titanium
- Archwire Type
- Thermocopper Premium Heat-activated
- Wire Type
Pioneer in the manufacture and sales leader in orthodontic products in Brazil, Morelli is a reference in the dental market. Morelli products have transformed millions of smiles in Brazil and in more than 30 countries.