Morelli Self Ligating Archwire Full Kit One Patient Case
- NiTi Superelastic:
- Morelli orthodontic archwires are fabricated from a nickel-titanium alloy (NiTi).
- Morelli NiTi wires are known to have another unique property known as Superelasticity. It is the "rubber-like".
- Made of nickel-titanium alloy (NiTi).
- Superelasticity which allows it to be rubber like
- Shape memory
- Hardness and great resistance to any corrosion are known.
Morelli Dental Orthodontic Self Ligating Archwire Full Kit One Patient Case
The Archwires Kit is composed of a predefined sequence suggestion for the exchange of intraoral orthodontic arch and can be also betreatment with the self-ligating brackets technique.
The intraoral archwires are associated with the brackets, thus promoting clinical movement forces, due to the tooth misalignment.
The self-ligating bracket dispenses the use of elastic ligature, and aiming efficiency of treatment, a sequence of archewires was set with lighter forces where the friction is reduced, so there
is a safe movement without imposing excessive efforts.
The intraoral archwires are pre-contoured wires for orthodontic use, intended to transmit clinical forces generated by interaction between the arch and the brackets, promoting the movement of dental elements.
This set could be used in cases such as, and more:
- rowded teeth (lack of spaces)
- Anterior Crossbite
- Posterior Crossbite
- Diastema and etc...
Thermally activated NiTi archwires were designed for orthodontics to allow identification of archwires with the best clinical performance. The AF is particularly important since it indicates the temperature in which the material will entirely return to the original shape and consequently acquire greater rigidity.
Thermo plus Ni-Ti has the shape memory effect:
The shape memory effect allows the alloy to return to its previous shape, recovering from large strains through heating.
The formation of directional and strong interatomic bonds are responsible to pull back the displaced structures to their previous positions.
Provide the optimal force required to begin unraveling severe malocclusions
Exhibit a more constant force/deformation relationship, providing superior consistency from archwire to archwire
Demonstrate consistent transformation temperatures that ensure consistency of force from batch to batch
When it reaches the temperature of the oral environment (above 27°C), it acquires shape memory that generates orthodontic forces for dental movement
CrNi (stainless steel):
- Stainless steel wire products have smooth surfaces, accurate forms, and consistent forces to provide reduced friction and precise torque control.
- Proper tensile strength is key in achieving treatment goals.
TMA (Titanium Molybdenum):
The special titanium-molybdenum alloys of TMA Morelli Wires brings several advantages for the finishing orthodontic treatments relating the folds characteristics, weld and from memory, beyond the greater elasticity of these wires.
Because of its intermediate stiffness between stainless steel and the nickel-titanium memory alloys, it is especially beneficial as a main working archwire.
TMA has good flexibility and spring back characteristics along with predictable forces for consistent control.
- Provide the optimal force required to begin unraveling severe malocclusions
- Exhibit a more constant force/deformation relationship, providing superior consistency from archwire to archwire
- it is especially beneficial as a main working wire
- TMA has good flexibility and spring back characteristics
- Field of use
- Align And Straighten Teeth
- Nickel Titanium
- Archwire Type
- Aesthetic Super Elastic
- Wire Type
Pioneer in the manufacture and sales leader in orthodontic products in Brazil, Morelli is a reference in the dental market. Morelli products have transformed millions of smiles in Brazil and in more than 30 countries.