Stainless Steel wires are made from the highest quality vacuum-remelted 304V stainless steel alloy.
This ensures a pure, inclusion-free wire, with superior tensile strength and less brittleness.
They have better formability and can be readily used to be soldered and welded for fabrication of complex orthodontic appliances.
The stainless steel alloys are of "18-8" austenitic type which contain 18% Chromium and 8% Nickel.
Chromium in this stainless steel alloy forms a thin oxide layer which blocks the diffusion of oxygen into the alloy and allow for the corrosion resistance of this alloy.
All dimensions are closely monitored with state-of-the-art laser micrometers to ensure consistent and accurate tolerances. Strict corner-radius controls ensure optimal wire-to-bracket interaction.
All wires are carefully stress relieved and polished to reduce breakage and excess friction.
- Accurate placement and consistent shape of our loops ensure superior results.
- Medical grade 304V stainless steel wire
- Bright, smooth, flat surfaces
- Use in sliding mechanics for extraction space closure and in non-extraction Class II cases
- Use with elastics or closed coil springs
- Forged from highest quality medical grade steel
- Stainless steel wires are provoken by a tensile backward strengh and can be used for a jaw widening
- Stress relieved for superior tensile strength with less brittleness
25 wires in a package
- Field of use
- Align And Straighten Teeth
- Stainless Steel
- Archwire Type
- Stainless Steel
- Wire Type
- Stick Wires
OrthoQuest is a private label manufacturer and distributor of professional orthodontic products around the world. The company manufacturers the Accent Ceramic Bracket line and the Quest Dry Field System. We also produce and distribute a number of other products allowing us to offer a complete line of orthodontic products.