Four-Flex is a 4-stranded wire. This spring-tempered, twisted, leveling wire is ideal for early stages of treatment.
It bends readily and can accept great deflection before its limit is reached. It provides gentle force and will not unravel or fray when cut.
- Consists of three small diameter strands round wires twisted tightly together to form a single wire.
- High resistance to permanent deformation
- Delivers continuous light force over a greater distance and working range than solid round
- stainless steel wire grade 304.
- Silver-soldered to prevent unraveling can be trimmed up to 3/8 in. (9.5 mm) without unraveling.
10 wires in a package
- Field of use
- Align And Straighten Teeth
- Wire Type
- Stick Wires
Pioneer in the manufacture and sales leader in orthodontic products in Brazil, Morelli is a reference in the dental market. Morelli products have transformed millions of smiles in Brazil and in more than 30 countries.