Morelli reverse curve arches are recommended for bite opening or closing and correction curve of Spee irregularities.
Useful in situations where the presence of curve is important to orthodontic biomechanics. A low-force, reverse curve of Spee wire designed to open bites, prevent molar rotations and maintain anterior torque without crown tipping.
The same great features as regular Morelli NiTi archwires combining the advantages of super elastic, continuous force levels and the benefits of a reverse curve. These reverse NiTi are designed for bite opening and closing due to deep or open bites and also provides excellent leveling and alignment. All are carefully polished and finished to ensure that the wire slides easily through the bracket slot and applies continuous force for ideal movement.
- Predictable continuous force levels.
- Highest quality materials.
- NiTi superelastic features are fully preserved.
- Bright finish for optimal sliding mechanics.
- Resistant to deformation for high spring back.
- Consistent accurate arch shapes.
- Faster treatment with fewer archwire changes.
- Bite opening or closing.
- Initial leveling and aligning.
- Arch consolidation and expansion.
- Deep and open bite correction.
- Retraction of flared, protruding incisors.
Pack of 10 wires
- Field of use
- Align And Straighten Teeth
- Nickel Titanium
- Archwire Type
- Reverse Spee
- Wire Type
Pioneer in the manufacture and sales leader in orthodontic products in Brazil, Morelli is a reference in the dental market. Morelli products have transformed millions of smiles in Brazil and in more than 30 countries.