It is a two-part impression system consisting of a eugenol catalyst pasteand a zinc oxide base paste component. When mixed together in equal proportions they produce a self-
curing material suitable for taking dental impressions. The contrasting colors of the two pastes give a clear indication when a homogenous mix has been achieved.
• A non-elastic irreversible impression material used for relining partial or complete dentures.
• Brand new formula supplied as a base paste containing zinc oxide, olive oil, linseed oil, zinc acetate, and a trace of water and The catalyst paste containing eugenol, filler,
accelerator, gum rosin, and oils.
• The trace of water initiates the reaction and the zinc acetate speeds up the setting process.
• The mixed material aligns perfectly to all denture bases.
• Has a great rigidity to prevent distortion of the impression borders.
• Has high accuracy of surface detail and dimensional stability.
- Field of use
- Dental Impression/Negative Imprint
- Mixing Type
- Impression Materials Type
- Zinc-Oxide Eugenol
- Delivery Type